How can you celebrate Easter without chocolate? Here are two very simple and easy tartlets and tart that may make the preparation of Easter much easier for you.
This year my daughter will be having Easter in France and I'm going to miss her very much. My son may feel happy that he can get all the Easter eggs but she reckons she would get better chocolate eggs in France. My little girl is growing up as a young lady, learning to drive, to be independent, to achieve her best in life. I'm missing the fun time when the kids believed in Easter Bunny and got so excited on Easter Sunday for the Easter eggs hunt! However, the big kids still love Easter eggs and chocolate treats for Easter!
Have a happy Easter and enjoy a great time with your family!
frozen tartlet cases
dark cooking chocolate and white chocolate
100 & 1000 sprinkles and Easter eggs
Bake the tartlet cases followed by the instruction of the package. Spoon in peanut butter into the cases and then toped with melted chocolate, decorated with sprinkles or Easter eggs.
Salted Caramel Tart
1 frozen tart case
1/4 cup caster sugar
25ml water + extra 2 tablespoons water
1/2 can of 397ml condensed milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
almond flakes for decoration
melted chocolate for decoration
- Bake the tart case followed by the instruction of the package.
- Meanwhile, place sugar and 25ml water into a small saucepan, boil till sugar dissolved.
- Bring to boil till dark golden colour, remove from heat and add the extra 2 tablespoons. The mixture is very hot, watch out for spit!
- Then add butter to the caramel followed by condensed milk and salt. Return to heat till boil. Let cool before fill into the case.
- Decoration the cake with melted chocolate and almond.