After my guest post of white chocolate & raspberries muffins, it reminds me that this blondies recipe has been bookmarked for a long time and it's about time to review it.
Blondies is the white version of brownies, my favourite is the nutella chocolate brownies. Unlike a lot of people, I prefer my brownies using less oil and well cooked rather than the fudgy one.
This blondies is rich in butter taste and I like the raspberries puree which is much better than just putting in whole raspberries into the mixture so the blondies don't get too soggy.
What's your favourite brownies or blondies?
White Chocolate & Raspberry Blondies
1/2 cup caster sugar
150g butter, chopped
250g white chocolate, chopped
3 eggs, beaten
1 2/3 cup plain flour ( I use 1 cup plain flour and 2/3 cup self raising)
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pre heat oven at 180c. Combine raspberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 tablespoon water in a saucepan over low heat. Leave cool a little and blend till puree formed.
- Place butter and 200g chocolate and melt in a double boiler. Leave cool.
- Whisk eggs and remaining sugar into a mixing bowl. Sift in flour and baking powder. Stir in chocolate mixture and 50g white chocolate. Spoon into a lamington pan (I put into a square pan)
- Drizzle over the puree and make a swirl with a skewer or knife.
- I bake it for 35 minutes. The recipe stated for 20 minutes and cool in fridge, please check the source from down below if required.
- Cool in pan before cutting into pieces.
Source: adopted and modified from Delicious magazine through taste.com http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/28629/raspberry+white+chocolate+blondies