5 chicken thigh cutlets (skin or skinless) or a mixed of chicken portions
1 x tin of 425 ml apricot nectar
1x packet salt-reduced French onion soup mix
5-6 pieces of tin apricot halves (optional)
1 onion, cubed
1/2 green capsicum, cubed
1 carrot, sliced
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
Asian fried onions
- Preheat oven to 180c. Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in the casserole, pan fry the onion for a while then add the chicken and garlic.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables, stir a few seconds, then pour in the apricot nectar and soup mix. Mix well and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Add in the apricot halves and seasoned it with salt if you wish.
- Bake, covered for 50 minutes. Serve it with rice, cucumber and fried onion.